All tour trips operated by Africa Endless Cruising Ltd; and, besides this we do have the below terms and conditions.
Clients receive a detailed itinerary describing the different places they will go and things they will see, so know what to expect. The safari services agreed with the client will be provided except in the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as road closures, bad weather or insecurity consideration. In such cases the itinerary may be changed by the discretion of the company, clients informed and alternative arrangements will be made as circumstances allow. Africa Endless Cruising will make every reasonable effort to ensure the same quality and character of the itinerary.
Clients must accept sudden announced Tanzania government regulated fees and taxes changes, such as park fees, dues and taxes.
After clients confirmed their booking they receive an invoice with all details. In order to confirm our clients’ reservation, we require at least a 50% down-payment of the itinerary cost and 100% upfront payment for airline tickets (if applicable). The balance of payment is due 45 days prior to the commencement date of your itinerary. The booking made within 30 days prior to departure are subject to full prepayment at the time confirming the reservation.
Methods of Payment:
Payments can be made by bank wire transfer or credit/debit card to the Company’s bank account.
In the case that you cancel your booking, in full or partially, for any reason whatsoever Africa Endless Cruising will levy cancellation charges as defined in below.
- 45+ days before departure – 25% of the deposited amount,
- 30-45 days before departure – 50% of the itinerary cost,
- 15-30 days before departure – 75% of the itinerary cost,
- 00-15 days before departure – 100% of the itinerary cost,
After your booking has been confirmed should you wish to make any changes to your itinerary or wish an early departure date, we will make every effort to accommodate your requests based on availability. However, the extra costs involved to make changes are $100.
All prices published on https://africaendlesscruising.com are per person based on two persons (unless otherwise stated) and quoted in US Dollars (US$). Cost of obtaining visas, insurance policy, border taxes, tips for crews (guides/drivers/porters/hotel staff), flight tickets, additional excursions or personal expenses are not included in the itinerary cost.
Discount rates for children, peak/high/low/festival seasons are not included. However, Africa Endless Cruising Ltd will specify all costs and discounts in their invoices basing to the clients’ specific requirements basing to availability of offers and number of travelers/tourists in a respective single group.
It is the sole responsibility lies with the guest to ensure that they carry the correct comprehensive travel and medical insurance to cover themselves, as well as any dependents/travelling companions for the duration of their trip to Tanzania. The insurance should include medical expenses, cancellation or curtailment of safari, emergency evacuation expenses (flying doctors), damage/theft/loss of personal baggage, money and goods.
Passport and Visas:
It is upon the guest to ensure that the passports and visas are valid for the countries visited. Most nationalities can get a tourist visa on arrival in Tanzania at the airport/border entry point for US$100 per person. This tourist visa is valid for a period of three months. You can also get visa in advance at the embassy of your country.
- Medical Conditions and Disabilities:
If you or any member of your party have any medical background or disability which may affect your holiday, please tell us before you confirm your booking so that we can advise as to the suitability of the chosen arrangements. In any event, you must give us full details at the time of booking. If we reasonably feel unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we must reserve the right to decline the booking.
- Cancellation by You:
Cancellation of a holiday must be made in writing and is effective from the date we received the written notification. In all cases of cancellation, the deposit and any amendment charges will be forfeited.
- Amendments by You:
If you wish to change your itinerary after a deposit has been made we will do our utmost to make the changes required, provided that the notification is received in writing. The change fee is $50 per person per itinerary.
- Cancellation by Us:
We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your holiday for any reason at any time before full payment has been received. In these circumstances we will return to you all monies paid or offer an alternative holiday of a comparable standard. In this event we will pay compensation of $50 per person. We may cancel your confirmed holiday if you fail to comply with any requirement of these booking conditions entitling us to cancel.
We cannot accept liability or pay compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by, or you suffer any damage or loss as a result of force majeure. In these booking conditions force majeure means any event which we or the supplier of services in question could not even with all due care foresee or avoid. Such events are likely to include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, civil strife, riot, civil disorder/unrest, industrial dispute, actual or threat of terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, breakout of an epidemic or pandemic disease, technical problems with transport, adverse weather conditions and similar events outside our control. In circumstances amounting to force majeure we will not refund any money to you although if we can recover any monies from our suppliers we will refund these to you.
- Amendments by Us:
It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your holiday although we reserve the right to make changes at any time. Most of these changes are a minor and we will advise you of these in writing at the earliest possible date. When a major is necessary such as a significant change in the standard of accommodation, provided it does not arise from conditions amounting to force majeure or as a result of an amendment to your scheduled airline timetable, you will have choice of accepting the new arrangements, taking another holiday with us or cancelling your holiday and receiving a full refund of all monies paid. Compensation will not be payable and no liability beyond offering the above mentioned choices can be accepted when we are forced to make change or cancel as a result of unusual or unforeseen circumstances of which we could not have avoided even with all due care. No compensation will be payable and the above mentioned options will not be available if we cancel as a result of your failure to comply with any requirement of these booking conditions entitling us to cancel, or if the change is a minor one. A minor change is a change which taking into account the information you give us at the time of booking or which we can reasonably be expected to know as a tour operator, we would not reasonably expect to have a significant effect on your confirmed holiday. We cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss, expenses or other sums of any description, which:
- on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breach our contract with you, or,
- did not result from any breach of contract or any other fault by ourselves or our employees, or where we are responsible for our suppliers. Additionally, we cannot accept liability for any sum related to any business losses.
- Our Responsibilities:
We accept responsibility for ensuring your holiday is supplied as described prior to your booking and services provided will reach a reasonably local standard. We cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract agreement. This includes, for example any additional services or facilities which your hotel or other supplier agrees to provide for you where the services or facilities are not advertised in our website/brochure or not indicated in the respective tailored tour package itinerary booked, and we have not agreed to arrange them. Accordingly, we regret, Africa Endless Cruising cannot accept any liability in relation to these outside activities and excursions.
- The Law:
The above booking terms and conditions together with all correspondence form part of your contract with Africa Endless Cruising Ltd. This contract and any matters arising from it shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Tanzania law and the courts of the United Republic of Tanzania shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any and all proceedings between us either relating to our contract or arising out of it.
If you have a problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant organizer (camp/hotel manager, safari guide-driver, mountain guide) immediately and he/she will endeavor to put things clear. If your problem cannot be resolved, you must send the full details to the Africa Endless Cruising Office Manager/Managing Director for further assistance to rectify the problem.
Once your booking is confirmed form a Contract Agreement between us on the basis of the service’s Terms and Conditions.
Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for:
Death or personal injury or loss or damage of property caused by our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; or, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Subject to that:
- We shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Contract;
- Our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the price paid by you for the Product.
We are not liable for damages, expenses, losses, or claims which are attributable to:
- The fault of any Participant, or the unforeseeable or unavoidable act or omission of a third party unconnected with the provision of any part of the Product(s); or
- An event of Force Majeure or any other unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided. In these Terms, a Force Majeure means any act of God, war or war like operations, mechanical breakdowns, terrorist activities, or threat of terrorist activities, civil commotions, labour difficulties, interference by authorities, political disturbance, howsoever and whosesoever any of them may arise or be caused, riot, insurrection and government restraint, fire, extreme weather or any other cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control;
- Any failure in the performance of the Contract that is due to you; or a third party unconnected with the provision of the Product and where the failure is unforeseeable or unavoidable;
- An event of Force Majeure;
- An event which we or our suppliers, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall;
- Any illness, injury or death sustained whilst taking part in any of our Products, except where such illness, injury or death is directly caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees;
- Any loss, theft of or damage to your personal property. All baggage and personal effects are at all times at your own risk. You should not leave personal belongings unattended in any public areas, on board any mode of transportation, or elsewhere, and are responsible at all times for your belongings.